- Your website footer says “Copyright 2002”.
- Three out of five people on your staff page don’t work for you anymore.
- Your “latest news” is about the company picnic 3 years ago.
- Your about page is is a few years behind about the age of your business.
- Your contact email goes to someone who left several years ago.
- Your site talks about products that no longer exist.
- Your site has animated graphics on it. Anywhere…
- You still use a “splash page”
- Your company’s phone number is no where on your website.
- No matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to make your site come up in a Google search!
Yes, some of these are funny, but ask yourself if any of these apply to your OWN website. It is likely that some of them do! Trying to handle your own website maintenance is like trying to fix your own car. Sure, some people are equipped to do it, but for most of us – we are better off leaving it to the professionals. After all – the success of your website AND your business rides heavily on your website being a valuable source of information. Don’t let it slip by the wayside.
At ITD Interactive, we offer several packages of website maintenance services. By using one of these packages, you can rest easy, knowing that anytime you need something changed, you have our team of web professionals at your disposal. Focus on what you do best, and let us focus on what WE do best.