No client is the same, so it’s hard to make a concrete estimate of what a project is going to cost without setting up a consultation to discuss needs and requirements. This pricing table will give you a general idea of the starting points for different kinds of projects. Any features or content added to your project (custom tools, copywriting, photography, etc.) will add to the overall price, which will all be covered in a consultation.
Web DesignStarting at
- We design our customer’s websites in WordPress using all current best-practices for mobile responsiveness, accessibility, and search engine optimization. We also provide our customers WordPress training and support so they can manage their own website maintenance. Clients have complete ownership and control over their website. We will never hold content, images, or domains captive should a client desire to move or host their site elsewhere.
eCommerce DesignStarting at
- eCommerce projects can vary widely, and no two projects are alike. Some might only require a simple WordPress platform with some eCommerce plugins – while others may require a fully customized enterprise-level platform with custom integrations for inventory and accounting. We would be happy to provide a no-obligation consultation to let you know how we would approach your specific eCommerce needs.
Web MaintenanceAs low as
- Our maintenance services are available as on-demand services, billed in half-hour increments, or as packages. We have clients that purchase blocks of hours at discounted rates as well as those who prefer a monthly maintenance retainer, should they require regular services.
- Let us know what your maintenance needs and challenges are, and we would be happy to offer a proposal for assisting in those duties.
HostingAs low as
- Our managed web hosting covers a wide variety of hosting situations. We offer simple hosting for static and low-traffic websites, high-performance hosting for WordPress websites, and dedicated custom server configuration for eCommerce and other high-traffic / heavy computing websites.
- As a managed hosting provider – we offer hosting support as a local service, giving you one number to call when you need assistance, rather than suffering through long waits with generic support call centers.